Praise the LORD!!
With the inspiration and encouragement from fellow believers in Christ, I wanted to share the Word of God with all of you out there through my posts here.
My main intention and purpose of this blog, is to reach out for people who are looking for answers. Answers for the questions which we come across in our day to day life.
From the time we step into the outside world, we come across different situations which arise many questions in our mind but most of us don't know where to find answers. Only few people know that Bible has answers for all our questions and that is what I am going to show you all.
So, To start of with I have a question in my mind now. What should be my first post on this blog??
As I said, Bible has an answer for all our questions and so i'll meditate on the Word of God to find an answer to this question.
Will be back soon with my first post.
May God Bless each and everyone of us

No comments:
Post a Comment